How to enable Forms Servlet or Socket Mode??
Carry out these steps to re-enable Forms Servlet/Socket mode
1. Source the environment on the application tier.
2. Stop all the application tier services:
3. Run the following script to disable Forms Socket Mode and re-enable Forms Servlet Mode:
$FND_TOP/bin/txkrun.pl -script=ChangeFormsMode \
[-port=<Forms port number>] \ —-This entry is only to enable Socket Mode, not required to enable Servlet Mode
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017