Oracle Fusion Applications Installation:
I was recently installed Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.4 on Oracle VM Virtual Box 4.1.18.
I will share all the steps that I followed while installing Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.4 on Oracle VM Virtual Box
I used Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.1 64-bit to install Oracle Fusion Applications
Download Oracle Virtual Box from:
After installing Oracle Virtual Box, download Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.1 from edelivery.oracle.com and write the iso image into a DVD.
Creating Oracle Virtual Box for Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.1
1. Open Oracle Virtual Box and Click on “New”
2. Select name, operating system, and version.
3. Create new hard disk
4. Select Vmdk
5. Select Fixed Size
6. Select at least 500 G of Physical Memory
7. Then Press Create button to create Virtual Disk
8. It will create a Virtual Disk
To Start Fusion applications installation Click Here
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017