ORA-20100: File l5234004.tmp creation for FND_FILE failed
1. The $APPLTMP, $APPLPTMP variables and UTL_FILE_DIR database parameter should point to the same location and should have enough space and oracle and applmgr users have written permission on that directory.
2. FND_FILE.PUT_LINE is able to create new files in the temporary directory.
SQL> exec FND_FILE.PUT_LINE(FND_FILE.LOG, ‘THIS IS A TEST’);
This should dump a FND_FILE.LOG file on APPLPTMP.
Then check for UTL file path in db.
SQL> connect / as sysdba
SQL> show parameter UTL_FILE_DIR
If everything same as $APPLTMP and $APPLPTMP, then there is an issue with application. We can ask the user to submit the program again or user can check with Dev team.
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017