Error: Failed: oracle.iam.ldapsync.exception.ProcessLDAPReconDataException: java.lang.NullPointerException as part of Oracle Fusion Applications Installation
While running “LDAP User Create and Update Full Reconciliation” job, it is throwing an exception of: Failed: oracle.iam.ldapsync.exception.ProcessLDAPReconDataException: java.lang.NullPointerException.
Solution: We need to change the value of Directory Server parameter in OIM to false. Please follow below steps:
1. Log in OIM console as a system administrator (i.e. xelsysadm)
2. Click Advanced -> “Manage IT Resource” under configuration section
3. In the pop up window, select “Directory Server” as IT Resource Type
4. Click search –> You will have one “directory server” resource returned
5. Click on it. (When you click on it sometimes you may find one error “A system error has occurred. Contact the Oracle Identity Manager System Administrator”. If you get this error, try to fix it by following the url: http://www.appsdbatraining.com/2012/11/23/system-error-occurred-contact-oracle-identity-manager-system-administrator/ )
6. Click update “Connection Pooling Supported” value as “false”
7. Sign Out
then try to run the job of LDAP User Create and Update Full Reconciliation, it will be successful.