Error: Unable to get either LDAP, OIM connection and reason is:unable to find LoginModule class: weblogic.security.auth.login.UsernamePasswordLoginModule as part of Oracle Fusion Applications Installation
1. Run LDAP pre setup by following this link http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14571_01/install.1111/e12002/oidonly014.htm
2. Then run LDAP post setup, but when when LDAPConfigPostSetup.sh is asking for OID and OIM passwords, we need to supply OID password that as we set as “oracle123″ and we need to supply OIM password that we set for xelsysadm user “Oracle123″.
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017