Fusion Applications Install Transactional Database Installation:
1. First export the JAVA_HOME and JRE_HOME in oracle user’s .bash_profile as follows:
2. Start installing Transactional Database
[oracle@fa Disk1]$ ./provisioningWizard.sh
Click next to get Installation Options
Select to “Install an Applications Transactional Database” and then click Next
Uncheck Security Updates
Select the DB Port no as 1521 and Installers Directory location as where you unzipped the software.
Oracle Base to be new location apart of provisioning home, so I created new mount as /u02
Global Database name as FADB and password I selected as “oracle123”. To remember the passwords, we need to provide same password every time.
Once Prevalidation check has done, click Next
Go through the Summary screen and click Install to start the installation of transactional database.
Once database installation completes, click Next
Click Close to finish
Once the database is installed, we need to install Fusion applications schemas and tablespaces in the database using Apps_RCU (Repository creation utility)
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017