Following are the enhancements that we can find in new Oracle Apps 12.2.0 release:
1. Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.0 only supports a unified APPL_TOP, i.e. the APPL_TOP is no longer seperated into different parts (Concurrent Processing, Forms, Web).
2. Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 requires Oracle Database Enterprise Edition. No other editions are supported.
3. The Applications node technology stack includes, among other components: (10.1.3 has been removed)
- Oracle Application server 10g (10.1.2.3), which includes:
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
4. Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, which includes:
- Oracle Weblogic Server
Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2.0 Step by Step Installation follow @ http://www.appsdbatraining.com/2013/09/20/oracle-apps-12-2-2-step-by-step-installation/
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017