How to change Fusion Apps Admin Passwords:
There are several types of administrative passwords that could be changed periodically based on security requirements and standard operating procedures.
The application provisioning process bootstraps the provisioned environment with two administrator groups for each application family.
These two administrator groups are:
- A system administrator – A directory group representing the WebLogic Server domain administrators for all the domains.
- An application administrator – A directory group with an assigned enterprise role reflecting all the application roles and delegation privileges for all the applications in a given family.
In addition a single user, known as the super user, is set up to belong to all the administrator groups. That user becomes the administrator for all middleware and the application administrator for all product families. This is typically known as FAAdmin.
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017