Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade Recommendations for November 2013
- EBS 11i users should upgrade to 12.1.3 or 12.2. Before upgrading, 11i users should be on theminimum 11i patching baseline.
- EBS 12.0 users should upgrade to 12.1.3 or 12.2. Before upgrading, 12.0 users should be on theminimum 12.0 patching baseline,
- EBS 12.1 users should upgrade to 12.1.3 or 12.2.
- Oracle Database 10gR2 and 11gR1 users should upgrade to 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- EBS 12 users of Oracle Single Sign-On 10g users should migrate to OAM 11gR2 Patchset 1 18.104.22.168.0.
- EBS 11i users of Oracle Single Sign-On 10g users should migrate to OAM 11gR2 Patchset 1 22.214.171.124.0.
- Oracle Internet Directory 10g users should upgrade to Oracle Internet Directory 11g 126.96.36.199.
- Oracle Discoverer users should migrate to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), or Discoverer 11g 188.8.131.52.
- Oracle Portal 10g users should migrate to Oracle WebCenter 11g 184.108.40.206 or upgrade to Portal 11g 220.127.116.11.
- All Windows desktop users should migrate from JInitiator and older Java releases to JRE 1.6.0_65 or later 1.6 updates or JRE 1.7.0_45 or later 1.7 updates.
- All EBS 11i, 12.0, 12.1, and 12.2 users must sign their environment’s JAR files now.
- All Firefox users should upgrade to Firefox Extended Support Release 24.
- All EBS 11i, 12.0, 12.1, 12.2 users should apply the latest Critical Patch Update.
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017