Fusion Apps 11.1.8 Hardware Requirement
Fusion Apps comes up with the following components:
1. Identity Management Database
2. Identity Management Domain
3. Fusion Applications Database
4. Fusion Applications Domains (10 Pillars)
Depending on the Pillars you chose, memory requirement will vary.
Node One: We can install Identity Management and Fusion Applications Database: 16 GB and Storage 300 GB
Node Two: We can install Identity Management Domains Memory: 16 GB and Storage 300 GB
Node Three: We can install Fusion Applications Domains Memory: 192 GB and Storage 300 GB (Depends on Pillars we chose)
NOTE: Above suggestions are based on my experience and if you require exact requirements for the installation, you can contact Oracle Sales Team and above requirements applies to only Sandbox environments.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or queries on Hardware Requirements.
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017