Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.5 is released and find out the Common Questions About Upgrading:
- Is there a direct upgrade path from Release 11i to Release 12.2.5?
No. Release 11i customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.5.
- Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.0 to 12.2.5?
No. Release 12.0 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.5.
- Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2 to 12.2.5?
Yes. Release 12.2 customers can apply EBS 12.2.5 directly to their environments. EBS 12.2.5 is an online patch, so it may be applied while EBS 12.2 is running.
- How can I prepare for EBS 12.2?
Your starting point should be Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2: Technical Planning, Getting Started, and Go-Live Checklist (Doc ID 1585857.1)
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- PKIX path building failed, unable to find valid certification path - January 30, 2018
- ORA-16057: server not in Data Guard configuration - December 19, 2017
- ORA-65500: could not modify DB_UNIQUE_NAME, resource exists - December 13, 2017