APM-10082: The following list of external-role(s) defined in the current template were not found in the identity store: Financial Application Administrator
There are a number of issues with existing roles below. Review each section and take the appropriate actions.
Roles in the group are no longer valid as a external-role or a dimension value has been removed.
The most likely cause is that “fusion_apps_apm_rgx_appid” user is not a member of “orclFAUserReadPrivilegeGroup” LDAP group, however any insufficient privilege will throw this error.
Make the following checks in your LDAP (Identity Store), you can use ODSM or LDAP browser to conduct the checks.
- Check the cn=FUSION_APPS_APM_RGX_APPID group exists under cn=AppIDGroups,cn=Groups,dc=us,dc=oracle,dc=com
- Check the cn=FUSION_APPS_APM_RGX_APPID group has orclprivilegegroup objectclass
- Check the cn=fusion_apps_apm_rgx_appid user exists under cn=AppIDUsers,cn=Users,dc=us,dc=oracle,dc=com
- Check the cn=fusion_apps_apm_rgx_appid is a member of cn=FUSION_APPS_APM_RGX_APPID and also orclFAUserReadPrivilegeGroup groups (under cn=Groups,dc=us,dc=oracle,dc=com)
- Check the cn=orclFAGroupWritePrivilegeGroup exists (under cn=Groups,dc=us,dc=oracle,dc=com)
- Check the cn=FUSION_APPS_APM_RGX_APPID group is a member of the cn=orclFAGroupWritePrivilegeGroup group
Restart the Managed Server where APM is deployed for any changes to take effect. (CommonDomain – AdminServer)
sh /u01/fusion/fusionapps/applications/lcm/ad/bin/fastartstop.sh -Stop -domains CommonDomain -username faadmin -fa_oracle_home /u01/fusion/fusionapps/applications -adminServersOnly
sh /u01/fusion/fusionapps/applications/lcm/ad/bin/fastartstop.sh -Start -domains CommonDomain -username faadmin -fa_oracle_home /u01/fusion/fusionapps/applications -adminServersOnly
It worked for me 🙂
Source: APM-10082: The following list of external-role(s) defined in the current template were not found in the identity store (Doc ID 1368155.1)
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017