Oracle Cloud offers Oracle E-Business Suite environments on cloud with the following options:
- Infrastructure: The Oracle Compute Cloud Service part of IaaS provides a highly scalable, competitively-priced compute capacity that can be used to host your application tier and (optionally) your database tier.
- Infrastructure + Database: The Database Cloud Service part of PaaS can be used to run your database tier, allowing you to provision your chosen database configuration quickly and easily.
- Infrastructure + Database + Application Management: Optionally, you can get assistance with Oracle E-Business Suite applications and database management by deploying managed services on top of the infrastructure and platform services:
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017