Please follow below procedure to configure Oracle Discoverer 11g with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.x.x.
- Download Oracle Discoverer 11g (188.8.131.52.0) from the following URL: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/discoverer/downloads/index-095113.html
- Extract the downloaded file.
- For Windows 32-bit, run “Disk1\setup.exe”.
- For Windows 64-bit, run “Disk1\install\win64\setup.exe”.
- Install the software in a new Oracle home.
- Configure tnsnames.ora
- Create a new folder “secure” in the new Oracle home.
- SCP/FTP the .dbc file from $FND_SECURE folder to the new folder (secure)
- Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables
- Set two new system environment variables as follows:
- FND_SECURE: C:\oracle\product\11.1.1\disc11g\secure
- FND_TOP: C:\oracle\product\11.1.1\disc11g
- Start Discoverer Desktop.
- Go to Tools -> Options -> Connection.
- Choose “Connect to both standard and applications EULs.”
- Enter the applications EUL settings (Usually APPLSYSPUB/PUB and APPS).
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 VM Template Deployment - May 6, 2017
- Weblogic Zero Downtime Patching - May 1, 2017
- OAM Integration With Oracle Apps R12.2.x - March 10, 2017