Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.5 Installation
I am going to install Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.5 in my machine and will post all steps with screenshots soon…..
1. Download Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.5 from edelivery.oralce.com and extract all the zips in one folder.
2. Install Fusion Applications Provisioning Framework:
Start the installation by running runInstaller
[oracle@fa Disk1]$ ./runInstaller
Starting Oracle Universal Installer…
Checking if CPU speed is above 300 MHz. Actual 1978 MHz Passed
Checking Temp space: must be greater than 150 MB. Actual 260941 MB Passed
Checking swap space: must be greater than 512 MB. Actual 53215 MB Passed
Checking monitor: must be configured to display at least 256 colors. Actual 16777216 Passed
Preparing to launch Oracle Universal Installer from /tmp/OraInstall2013-01-20_07-18-17PM. Please wait …
Please specify JRE/JDK location ( Ex. /home/jre ), <location>/bin/java should exist :/home/oracle/fa/jdk6
Click OK to continue
Click OK to continue with the inventory
Click Next to continue
Once the prerequisite check completes, click Next — Fix if any errors here
Provide the location to install software binaries.
Check the installation summery and click Install to install software binaries.
Once installation is successful, it will provide root.sh to run as root user as below
Run the script as root user and then click OK
Once you run the script as root user, click OK
The next step is to install Transactional Database for our Fusion Applications:
Latest posts by Nagulu Polagani (see all)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Released - September 9, 2017
- PKI-02010: Invalid MAC for Wallet. Wallet verification failed - August 24, 2017
- ORA-1691: unable to extend lobsegment - August 7, 2017